Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just Around the Bend...

So... it has finally arrived!  The last week of school!!!  You know the hardest thing about this week?  Actually focusing on classes.  Wednesday and Thursday are finals days, so that means Monday and Tuesday are suppose to be review days.  But I'm not focused enough tonight to even make up review games.  (I will... eventually... just not yet...)  But summer is just around the corner!!!  Yeay!!  I am so excited I can't even express it... I am SO ready for a break!!
The only down side to this week?  The husband has left me alone, so I must do all this celebrating on my own.  It also means I will fill my week with bad junk food and eat Turkey burgers for dinner every night.  The dogs will drive me bonkers without Husband to wear out their energy. 
But still... SUMMER IS JUST AROUND THE BEND!!!  WAHOO!!!
I suppose I'll keep this short in an attempt to create some review games... wish me luck!  As of Thursday, I'll be free as a bird (minus the summer courses and helping district create questions that actually reflect students knowing the curriculum and not the textbook)  But free nonetheless!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment